Send email invitations
Email invitations are the fastest way to get your neighbors up and going on your Nextdoor neighborhood.
- Visit the Email invitations page.
- Choose to import your contacts from your email provider or enter email addresses manually.
- Click Edit message to enter a message to include in your email invitations, or use the default message.
- Click Send invitations.
- Tap Invite in the top left corner.
- Select EMAIL.
- Enter the email addresses you wish to invite.
- Tap Next in the upper right corner.
- Enter the personalized message you would like included in the invitation, or use the default message.
- Tap Send in the upper right corner.
- Open the Nextdoor for Android app on your device.
- Tap the invite neighbors icon in the top right corner.
- Select Email.
- Enter the email addresses of the neighbors you'd like to invite, or select them from your list of contacts.
- Tap Send.
- Note that the invite your contact receives will contain a default invitation message.
Last Updated: Feb 18, 2017 08:58AM PST