The email invitation I sent wasn't received
If you've sent an email invitation to someone, but they claim that they have not received it, you can visit your invitations page* to confirm that the invitation was sent successfully.
If you see the invited email address on your invitations page:
- Check the email address carefully to confirm that it is correct, and that there are no typos.
- If the email address is correct, ask the invitee to check their spam folder to see if the invitation mistakenly landed there.
- If that doesn't resolve the issue, it's possible that the invitation is being blocked by their email provider. In this case, as a workaround, you can re-invite your neighbor with your sharable invitation link.
If you don't see the invited email address on your invitations page:
- Try sending them another email invitation, paying close attention to the email address as you enter it.
- If, after resending the invitation, the email address still does not appear on your invitations page, it's possible that your invitee has already been invited by another member, or that they already have an account with Nextdoor under the email address that you entered. In this case, you can re-invite your neighbor with your sharable invitation link, or you can have them contact us for assistance.
Does Nextdoor send invitation reminders?
Not receiving email from Nextdoor