Confirm your email address
If you do not confirm your email address right away, a red banner will appear at the top of your Newsfeed as a reminder. Eventually, you will stop receiving emails from Nextdoor altogether if you do not confirm your email address.
On a web browser:
- If you do not see the red banner, your email address has already been confirmed.
- If you do see the red banner, you need to:
- Check the email address shown in the banner to make sure it's correct. Update your email address if it's incorrect.
- Click Resend the email within the red banner.
- Sign in to the email account that was listed in the red banner.
- Check for an email regarding email confirmation from Nextdoor. Be sure to check your spam, junk, promotional, and/or bulk mail folders.
- Click the confirmation link within the Nextdoor email.
- If you forget to click on the link, the red banner will eventually return to remind you to confirm your email address.
Change your email settings
Not receiving emails from Nextdoor