Pet Directory - known issues
- It's not yet possible to "Add pet" on Nextdoor for iPhone or Nextdoor for Android. We're working to change that.
- Pet Directory on Nextdoor for iPhone has been pulled down temporarily due to a gnarly bug. We'll get it up as soon as we fix the bug!
- When completing your pet profile, the offer from Rover sometimes doesn’t close--even after clicking the X. If this happens, refresh the page.
- Pets’ profile photos sometimes appear to be warped.
- The option to "Switch to Classic" appears in the profile drop-down menu for all Pet Directory users, even for members who do not have the option to see Nextdoor's redesign. Clicking on "Switch to Classic" in the Pet Directory causes an error message and the Pet Directory can no longer be viewed. To avoid this error for now, please do not select "Switch to Classic" from the profile drop-down menu when you're in the Pet Directory.
- The Pet Directory is sometimes loading without the Nextdoor theme, header, and profile buttons. Navigate to nextdoor.com to refresh your session.
Announcing the Pet Directory