Pet Directory - known issues
- Pet Directory on Nextdoor for iPhone has been pulled down temporarily due to a gnarly bug. We'll get it up as soon as we fix the bug!
- When completing your pet profile, the offer from Rover sometimes doesn’t close--even after clicking the X. If this happens, the work-around is to refresh your web browser page.
- Pets’ profile photos sometimes appear to be warped.
- When selecting the option to share your pet profile with only your neighborhood, the toggle does not appear to reflect that selection, even though that setting is being honored. Each time you make changes to your pet profile, you’ll need to select that option again, before saving your edits.
- The option to "Switch to Classic" appears in the profile drop-down menu for all Pet Directory users, even for members who do not have the option to see Nextdoor's redesign. Clicking on "Switch to Classic" in the Pet Directory causes an error message and the Pet Directory can no longer be viewed. To avoid this error for now, please do not select "Switch to Classic" from the profile drop-down menu when you're in the Pet Directory.
- The Pet Directory is sometimes loading without the Nextdoor theme, header, and profile buttons. Navigate to nextdoor.com to refresh your session.
Announcing the Pet Directory