Add an attachment to a post
- Click inside the "Post a message, event, poll, or urgent alert to neighbors" box at the top of your Newsfeed.
- Click in the bottom left corner.
- Select the file you would like to upload.
- Click Open.
- If you'd like to upload multiple attachments, repeat steps 2 through 4.
- Fill out the rest of the post box.
- Click POST in the bottom right corner.
The posting of non-photo attachments is not yet available on Nextdoor for iPhone.
The posting of non-photo attachments is not yet available on Nextdoor for Android.
- A maximum of 21 attachments can be included per post.
- Files can only be attached in an original message in a discussion (not in replies).
- Files cannot be added when editing a post, only when creating a new post.
- It is not currently possible to post an attachment when posting via email.
- The maximum file size for photos on Nextdoor is 7 MB. Photos must be in .JPG, .PNG, .GIF, or .TIFF formats.
- Photos cannot have special characters like # in the file name.
- For non-photo documents, the maximum file size is 50 MB. Nextdoor supports most common document types. However, for security reasons, executable files (e.g. .EXE files) are not permitted.
How to post a photo
How to add a document
How to edit a post