How the Amazon promotion works
If you refer a friend, who in turn successfully starts a new Nextdoor neighborhood website (launches their Nextdoor neighborhood with 10 verified members), you will both receive a $25 Amazon card.
You can refer your friend to start a new Nextdoor website on a web browser in two ways:
- By sending them a referral email through your Nextdoor account
- By sharing your unique referral link on Facebook or Twitter
- You must refer a friend using one of these two methods to qualify for the Amazon cards. If your friend joins Nextdoor without using one of these referral links, neither of you will qualify. Both of you must also be verified members of your Nextdoor neighborhoods.
- Members in launched neighborhoods must comply fully with the Nextdoor Member Agreement, in which members are limited to one Nextdoor account for the neighborhood where they currently live.
- Gift cards are normally emailed within 45 days. If you have not received your gift card, check your spam folder. If it's not there, please contact us.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make or gift cards you can earn.
- All current Nextdoor members, excluding Nextdoor employees and contractors, are eligible to participate in this referral program.
The ability to refer a friend through the Amazon promotion is not yet available on Nextdoor for Android or Nextdoor for iPhone. Please refer your friends on a web browser.